Saturday, October 18, 2014

Selena Gomez Reveals a Major Crush on Her Co-Star


TUMBLR
Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber have reportedly broken up, but the "Come and Get It" singer has no problem bringing up other guys! While appearing on Jimmy Kimmel Live, she owned up to a serious crush on her Rudderless costar Billy Crudup — that is, before they worked together.
The actress says she fell for him after watching the movie Almost Famous, which the 46-year-old actor starred in.
CLICK HERE FOR CELEB CRUSHES THAT WILL TOTALLY SURPRISE YOU!
"I had a crush on him. I went through my whole Almost Famous phase, so I was like Penny Lane for a good month," she said. "I wore the outfits and had the hair and the glasses...and then, I found out I was going to be a part of the movie [with Billy] and it took me a minute at first, because I kind of had a little bit of a crush on him!"
Since Billy plays her boyfriend's dad in the movie, that would definitely be a strange scenario! But don't worry Jelena fans, we don't think she's going after her costar. The actress previously revealedcrushes on Logan Lerman and Bradley Cooper. She hasn't dated them yet, so we think her crush is just a crush!
Are you surprised that Selena likes Billy so much?
And they you have it 

No comments:

Post a Comment