Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Does Miley Cyrus Think Ariana Grande Is a Diva?


GETTY IMAGES
Ariana Grande has received a ton of negative attention in the past few months after multiple people stepped forward and revealed diva horror stories. While the "Break Free" singer has said thatshe tries not to let it bother her, she recently opened up about how much it truly affected her. She even reached out to her new best friend Miley Cyrus and asked for advice.
“I was upset and I contacted Miley. I said, ‘Miley, I’m so sad – what do I do? This isn’t true. My heart is broken, I feel so bad," she told the Mirror.
Miley ended up making Ariana feel way better about the situation. She clearly doesn't think the former Sam & Cat star is a diva!
"She was like, ‘Girl, don’t even look at it. Just be happy that you’re blessed. You have family and friends [who] love you, you have fans that love you who know what’s true and what’s not. It will blow over and tomorrow they’ll be talking about something else,'" Ariana said.
“She lives for love and that’s something I do too. She has a beautiful spirit and she made me feel so much better.”
We're so happy that Ariana has someone in the industry she can talk to. Miley seems to truly care about her, too!
Do you think Miley gave Ariana good advice? Are you surprised that the girls have become so close?

No comments:

Post a Comment