Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Find Out Why Taylor Swift's Fans Are Furious


GETTY IMAGES
Taylor Swift dropped her new single "Out of The Woods" yesterday in the US, but apparently it's not available overseas quite yet. Frustrated, her UK fans lashed out on Twitter and relentlessly expressed their anger towards the situation. Since nothing ever goes unnoticed by Taylor (especially when it has to do with her fans), she made sure to clear everything up.
She took to Tumblr and wrote:
"To all my wonderful UK fans,
I realize that you are not yet able to get ‘Out Of The Woods’ due to a new strategy my record label is working on in the UK. I’ve never been one to hold my music back from any of you so I will be watching closely to see if this is ultimately a better experience for you, the fans.
My good friend Ed Sheeran utilized the same strategy with ‘One’ in the UK and he seemed very happy with the feedback from his fans.
But, ultimately, it’s down to you. Let me know.
Peace out. Taylor/Natalie/Becky"
For Ed's X, he gave fans "instant grat" when they preordered the album — meaning that they were able to download his new single before his full-length record was available without having to pay extra for it. It sounds like Taylor's going to try doing something similar for 1989!
Do you think it's cool that Taylor is following in Ed's footsteps for her UK album release? Would you be mad if you had to wait to get the single?

No comments:

Post a Comment