Saturday, October 18, 2014

Did Harry Styles Secretly Write a Song About Taylor Swift?


GETTY IMAGES
From Olly Murs to Swifties in the UK, people can't stop talking about Taylor Swift's track aboutHarry Styles, "Into the Woods." But it turns out, the One Direction singer may have written about their relationship too! According to Perez Hilton, he secretly penned the Alex & Sierra song, "I Love You," about his ex.
The song is about a guy who loves a girl, but only realizes how strong his feelings are after she leaves him.
With lyrics like, "And I know that it sounds so wrong/And you've heard all this before/I didn't come back and I wasn't there/I won't trouble you no more," he seemingly references "I Knew You Were Trouble," which she allegedly wrote about Harry.
Although the songwriting credits for the track are listed as Johan Carlsson and Mick Greenberg, fans have been speculating that Mick is actually Harry's pen name. The American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers, which helps protect artists' copyrights, lists the same writing credits under both of their names.
Of course, we wouldn't be surprised! The "Steal My Girl" singer previously collaborated with Johan when writing his song for Ariana Grande. Plus, he's secretly written songs for Alex & Sierra before. But the fact that he had deeper feelings for Taylor than we were all lead to believe? That would be major news!
Do you think Harry wrote "I Love You" about Taylor? Did he secretly write this song?

No comments:

Post a Comment