Friday, October 3, 2014

Find Out Why Taylor Swift Runs Away From Guys


GETTY IMAGES
Taylor Swift has been very vocal about her single status since last dating Harry Styles. Not only has she said that she doesn't have the "energy to be in love" and that she wants to live "life on [her] own terms," but she also said that her last date was almost two years ago! Now, the singer has opened up even more and revealed that she actually distances herself from guys when things seem like they may become more than platonic.
"Dating or finding someone is the last thing on my mind, because I can't picture how it could work with the way my life is," she said.
"I don't know how a guy is supposed to walk next to his girlfriend when there are 20 men with cameras, and he can't protect his girlfriend because that's the life she chose. I kind of run from [dating] when it presents itself. I don't think any guy really… They think that they would want to get to know me, and maybe date me, but I don't think they want what comes with it."
Poor Taylor! While we definitely understand why she thinks guys might hate the constant attention, we don't think she should run away from opportunities. She could be passing up a date with her future soul mate!
Do you think Taylor should stop being so worried about rejection and start dating again? Or do you support her single life?
she needs to stop with the running way from boys who is willing to take on that chance with her 
PS You'll never know if you don't take a chance (Also You Guys As Well) 

No comments:

Post a Comment