Monday, October 13, 2014

Selena Gomez Opens Up About Her Health Struggles


GETTY IMAGES
Selena Gomez has been experiencing major health issues in the last few years, and it's sadly been slowing down her music career. During an interview on Ellen Degeneres, the "Come and Get It" singer opened up about her health, revealing that she's trying to take care of herself, even if she's not feeling 100% better.
When asked about her health on a scale of one to ten, she said that she was a seven. While we hoped she was doing better, it looks like she's at least on the mend!
“I feel like I have been doing this for so long that people are like, ‘Be yourself, be yourself,’ and I’m still trying to figure out who that is," she said. "I know I’m not perfect, but I know that I have a lot of people that support me and love me. I don’t want to let anyone down so I just try to be the best I can be."
That's a lot of pressure, so we're glad she's taking it all in stride.
While we were concerned about her well-being, especially because of her drama with Justin Bieber, she has also been focusing on spending time with people who really matter to her. The actress and singer recently visited a children's hospital in Los Angeles, and has been spending time with her family.
Are you surprised Selena is still struggling with her health?

No comments:

Post a Comment