Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Is Taylor Swift Getting Married Soon?


GETTY IMAGES
Taylor Swift has made it crystal clear that she's focusing on her friendships and not guys, but she recently dished about her future life plans in a new interview with InStyle magazine. The "Shake It Off" singer spilled that she has no plans to get married or have kids any time soon!
“I’m too young to get married. Not age-wise, but I know myself, so why try to meet someone right now when I know I’m too young to do something serious?" she said.
Considering she hasn't dated anyone since Harry Styles, that makes total sense. She should do whatever makes her feel comfortable!
As for having kids? Taylor revealed that she's not sure if she wants to become a mom, but only because she's scared that her fame will ruin their childhood.
“I don’t know if I’ll have kids,” she spilled. "It’s impossible not to picture certain scenarios and how you would try to convince them that they have a normal life when, inevitably, there will be strange men pointing giant cameras at them from the time they are babies."
Since the paparazzi puts celebrities in danger all the time, we understand she wouldn't want to put her own kids at risk. Of course, we'll respect whatever decision she makes — as long as she keeps releasing music!
Do you think Taylor will get married? Who should she end up with?

No comments:

Post a Comment