Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Olivia Holt Signs a Record Deal!


TUMBLR
Olivia Holt has been one of our favorite Disney stars ever since Kickin' It, and now she's coming out with an album! The I Didn't Do It actress dropped the big news on Twitter and Instagram, saying that she's been wanting to tell her fans for the longest time.
Of course, we weren't too surprised! Olivia has sung songs for Girl vs. Monster and the Shake It Up I <3 Dance soundtrack, so we know she has a crazy-good voice.
“My hope is that my first record will reflect me and my personal sound, which is a mix of pop and soul," she said. "I love real elements in music that produce a natural sound, and I want to incorporate as much of that as possible in my album."
Sounds pretty cool! We're so happy for her, and can't wait to see what she comes up with. Her debut album will be released in 2015.
Are you excited for Olivia?

No comments:

Post a Comment