Monday, November 3, 2014

Did Niall Horan Flirt With 'X Factor's Lauren Platt?


One Direction's Niall Horan is pretty much always single, but rumors have been flying that he is interested in a new girl! Although he has been gushing about Lauren Platt, calling her "incredible" and saying that she is his favorite on the show, the X Factor contestant swears that things aren't flirty between them.
"We met Louis and Niall from One Direction, but they weren't flirty," she told Ok! magazine.
Even if sparks haven't flown between them, she says that they will probably hang out soon — but just as friends.
"I've got a link to Niall, so he knew who I was already. My best friend's dad is One Direction's photographer. I've got Niall's number. I think me, him and my best friend are going to meet up."
That still sounds like a lot of fun! And it's so sweet that he's supportive of new acts. Even though he's not interested in Lauren romantically, it's cute that they're on their way to becoming friends.
Who do you think Niall should date next?

No comments:

Post a Comment