Monday, November 3, 2014

Dating Harry Styles Convinced Taylor Swift Being Single Was Better


SPLASH NEWS
Ouch! Taylor Swift told Cosmopolitan UK that after splitting from Harry Styles, of One Direction, she decided it was best to be single from now on...
Taylor told the publication:
"I've learnt that just because someone is cute and wants to date you, that's not a reason to sacrifice your independence and allow everyone to say whatever they want about you. I'm not doing that anymore."
Taylor also added:
It'd take someone really special for me to undergo the circumstances I have to go through to experience a date. I don't know how I would ever have another person in my world trying to have a relationship with me, or a family. The best answer I can come up with now is 'go at it alone. Life can be romantic without having a romance.' I'm very attracted to how happy I am now."
Looks like Taylor won't be rumored to be in a relationship for a while, since she's made it super clear that Harry was the last guy she was going to be spotted with for a long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment