Monday, July 7, 2014

Miley Cyrus Still Heartbroken Over Dog Floyd's Death


SPLASH
Miley Cyrus may have introduced her new pooch Emu last month, but she still can't get over her beloved dog who passed away unexpectedly. During her NBC Bangerz concert special, Miley revealed that she's still heartbroken over the loss of her dog Floyd.
During the concert, Miley dedicated "Adore You" to Floyd while holding a stuffed version of him onstage. When discussing the death of her Alaskan Klee Kai behind-the-scenes, she couldn't hold back tears.
“I still talk about him like he’s here. So I haven’t really accepted it fully," she said. "I think if I do that then he might actually, go at some point. Which I don’t really want.”
She's still definitely keeping him in her memory! Over the weekend, Miley memorialized Floyd with a new tattoo on her side. And during the special, she also revealed that she sometimes holds onto an inflatable Floyd's paw when performing "Can't Be Tamed," so that he knows how much she misses him.
But the really heartbreaking thing? Miley says she had to stop herself from getting too emotional on tour because she even sent herself to the hospital over his death!
“I have to not make myself sick over it. Cause that’s what I did at first. I really made myself sick about it. Just because I loved him so much. I really shut down more than I ever let myself," she explained.
That's absolutely heartbreaking. Do you understand how Miley feels? Do you think she will ever be able to accept her dog's death?
I four once get where Miley is coming from but I won't say it easy to let go because it's not but I'm just going to say it will get better in time just keep you head high and things will go your way just give it some time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment