Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Was Selena Gomez's Sweet "I Love You" Message For Justin Bieber?


GETTY IMAGES
After a week filled with Jelena reunion rumors, yesterday Selena Gomez posted a romantic video on Instagram that some fans think was meant for her ex, Justin Bieber.
"I will always love you, whatever words I say... I will always love you," Selena tells the camera, before letting out a flirty giggle. The words are lyrics from "Love Song," which Adele covered back in 2011, but they seem like they could have been written about Jelena's complicated relationship: "Whenever I'm alone with you/ You make me feel like I am home again/ Whenever I'm alone with you/ You make me feel like I am whole again."
Selena captioned the clip, "Poems with @steviemackey," a reference to her vocal coach, so it's possible the pop star was just running through some exercises. That said, we think it's interesting that she would choose to share this mushy video on Instagram now. Maybe it's Sel's way of responding to the "unconditional love" pic that Justin posted and deleted just days earlier...
Do you believe the video is a secret message to Justin? Do you think Jelena should get back together? Sound off in the comments!
Advice don't even waste your time on this because it might or might not be true, So don't worry about this Okey. #Brave #Smile #For #me #Okey #Ladies #and #Jets 

No comments:

Post a Comment