Tuesday, June 17, 2014

A Timeline of Miley Cyrus and Selena Gomez's Heated Feud


Miley and Selena 10
Twitter
11 OF 11
Last night after the Much Music Video Awards, Miley tweeted a cryptic message that seems to say "Rigged voting is wack, just saying."
We're pretty sure the tweet was directed towards Selena since the "Come and Get It" singer beat Miley for Favorite International Artist.
Are you shocked that Miley has been blatantly dissing Selena lately? Do you think something recently happened between the girls to make Miley act out?
My opinion is Miley is just cool, crazy, energetic girl whose just trying to have fun with her life from time to time!..!
and on the other hand Selena well to be honest she got nothing that's coming her way any time soon and to me she's just ruining her life over and over again with you know who? But then again if she got her life back on track I would probably be more nicer and pick her on this fight not that's never going to happen 
So I say sorry Selena I'm going with Miley on this one!..!
Ps If you don't like me talking to your celebrity's like I did about Selena then your no fan of mine and you shouldn't be reading my blog anyway, anyhow -Love Aniza, your blogger! 

No comments:

Post a Comment