Tuesday, April 8, 2014

See Katy Perry's Slime Green Hair Makeover


GETTY
Katy Perry has dyed her hair Smurfs blue, candy pink and every color in between, but we were shocked to see that the "Dark Horse" singer tinted her curls with a daring new hair color that she herself is referring to as "slime green." She excitedly showed off her new style on Instagram:
Katy put a lot of thought into her new 'do! "I've wanted to go slime green for a long time," she told E! News. "It's spring time and I think it's time to freshen up my look." The stylish singer has dyed her hair so many different colors that she explained: "I'm really excited about slime green, but I hope my hair doesn't fall out!"
Katy loves her new hue as much as we do, but there is one part of hair she wishes she didn't change. "I kind of cut my bangs in haste and now I want them gone," she admitted. We barely even notice her fringe with that vibrant green ombre!
Are you a fan of Katy's major hair makeover?
I honestly like it. Do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment