Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Here's the Sneak peek trailer of If I Stay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............

I'm been reading this book that called If I Stay and it's the most beautiful and Heartbreaking, Poignant and Memorable, Do-Not-Miss and Tragedy with Love... What a Beautifully written novel of a book and I already on page 220
P.S August 22nd 2014 is when the movie of the book is coming out and I hope I'll be the first to see it in the first week or even sooner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......

Here's a little sneak peek of If I stay the movie

you haven't yet had your breath taken away by the heartwrenching book that is If I Stay, cancel all your weekend plans and download it STAT, because this is one book you (and everyone else) are going to be obsessed with! 
Not only is the tragic love story soo good, but the amazing novel is also heading to the big screen this summer, starring the one-and-only Chloe Grace Moretz
The official trailer for If I Stay was just released, and it will totally leave you counting down the days until the movie's release! But be prepared: you're going to need a box (or 5) of tissues while watching this trailer.
If you bought the book or even want to buy the book I promise to you it won't be a disappoint to any of you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...................... 

No comments:

Post a Comment