Thursday, March 27, 2014

Selena Gomez Proves She's Stronger Than Before... She Lies A Lot


GETTY IMAGES
Selena Gomez has been through a lot during the past few months. From figuring out her relationship with Justin Bieber to getting her life back on track in rehab, she's been working very hard at making sure she's the best person she can be, and after years, she finally knows what she deserves.
During her speech at We Day California yesterday, Selena inspired the entire crowd, telling her fans to "stay true to yourself" — especially since hasn't until just recently.
"They tell me what to wear, how to look, what I should say, how I should be. Until recently I had given into that pressure, I lost sight of who I was," Selena said. "I listened to opinions of people and I tried to change who I am because I thought others would accept me for it. And I realized I don't know how to be anything but myself."
Although Selena has given in to peer pressure in the past, she said she's come a long way since those days.
"I’ve learned from my actions, and for all the things I’ve done, I’m proudest of that,” she continued. “I’ve learned from my mistakes."
Are you glad Selena turned her life around?
Not to be a Hater but That's a total lie to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment