Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Did Jennifer Lawrence Fake Her Red Carpet Fall?


GETTY IMAGES
Poor Jennifer Lawrence. She may be able to take home some shiny awards, but one department she just can't win in is trying to walk at really important shows. Last year at the Oscars, she had her infamous trip as she got up on stage. This year, she kept up the tradition but tripped on a traffic coneinstead. As real as the falls looked, some people think she faked the whole thing.
Jennifer Lawrence Tweet
Many people on Twitter bashed J.Law after they saw her trip up this year, saying she's doing it all for attention. Jennifer totally sees where they're coming from and even spoke to Access Hollywoodabout the incident, saying she hopes no one thinks she's faking it.
"I'm afraid that like — I got so scared and I hope nobody took a picture, because I'm afraid it's going start looking like a gimmick," she said. "I don't know how it happened so fast. I wasn't even at the press yet. But there was a cone outside my car and yeah, I ran over the cone."
Jennifer Lawrence
Jennifer Lawrence
Jennifer said she even practiced walking around the house before the show, doing a stair test and everything to make sure she didn't mess up a second year in a row. Unfortunately things didn't quite work out in her favor, but we're pretty sure she wouldn't risk ruining her dress or the girl's hair in front of her just to get labeled a klutz two years in a row.
Do you think Jennifer's fall was real or fake? 
Don't worry Jennifer, keep you head up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment