Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Ariana Grande Teases Her New Single, "They Don't Understand"


GETTY IMAGES
Good news, Arianators! It looks like Ariana Grande's second album is finished and she's even giving everyone a sneak peek of her rumored new single, "They Don't Understand." Since her plans of releasing a duet with Chris Brown got delayed due to his jail time, she knew she needed to treat her fans with something while they patiently waited.
Ariana got on LiveStream and played 30 seconds of her soon-to-be hit, but made sure she didn't give too much away, saying, "I'm not allowed to play that much of it. I feel like I want to though. OK, that's it. I can't play anymore or I'll get in trouble."
Are you excited for Ariana's new album to come out? Leave a comment below!
I can already tell it will be a big hit someday I mean I already love it I hope you do too?!.

No comments:

Post a Comment