Friday, August 15, 2014

Did Jai Brooks Majorly Diss Ariana Grande?


INSTAGRAM
It's official. Ariana Grande and Jai Brooks are over for good. The Janoskians member gave an interview with Capitol FM discussing their split, and we think he might be a little sore about their breakup! When asked about the kind of girls he's into, he said that he likes girls who don't get mad at him — and it seems like he's directly referencing an ex.
“I like a girl that will allow me to be myself without getting pissed off 24/7," he said.
Ariana reportedly ended things with Jai because he wasn't there for her when her grandfather passed away, but it sounds like he thought she got mad at him too often. Of course, he might also be lashing out because of the huge rumor that Ariana and Big Sean are dating, but Jai insists that he's doing well, and is just trying to move on from Ariana.
"I’m not going to let emotions get in the way of anything, that’s for sure," he said. "We are too busy right now and I’m just moving on, chilling with the boys, getting closer with our fans. So yeah, I’m okay.”
Sounds like a messy split! Since Ariana and Jai have such a complicated history, we can't imagine this breakup was any easier.
Do you think that Jai was dissing Ariana? Are you sad that they've officially broken up?
You choose what you believe and I'll choose what I believe, That's all I'm going to say in the matter of things 

No comments:

Post a Comment