Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Royal Paul 1D

Prince William and Kate Middleton had a baby boy and they have no Idea what do name him but I hope they do and I give my congrats to the Royal Prince William and Kate Middleton for the blessing they received.... and you should too <3

 AP
How Cute

Paul Wesley turns 31st today and may I just say Happy Birthday to you and Hope you'll having a wonderful day today.... and if you guys didn't know or did know I hope you'll all said Happy birthday to paul today <3

If you have any clothing that you would like to design may I consider using markers like these....

 1D Shorts Supplies
P.S the glutter is not included if you don't want to do it.... Just saying and if you want to maybe to a 1D on.... Repeat any of you clothing like these

 Now if you want to support 1D third anniversary then I would tell you to do this if you want do.... something to think about but if I would do any celebrity's I would choose Demi Lovato Because she is such an amazing Idol to me.... and then again If you love 1D you can do what I gave you Above the markers <3  

No comments:

Post a Comment