Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Taylor Swift Started Writing Songs to Get Noticed By Guys!


GETTY IMAGES
Taylor Swift recently revealed she got into music to get attention from guys, and after scoring totally cute boyfriends like Harry StylesTaylor Lautner and even John Mayer, we think she definitely achieved her goal.
During her interview with the Daily Star, Taylor let everyone know just how lonely she was and how making music was her way of trying to stand out, saying, "I started writing songs because I wasn't invited to parties and sleepovers. I wasn't noticed by the guy I like."
Even though she was finally getting the attention she wanted, writing songs about guys hasn't always reeled them in like she hoped, but she's realized things don't always have to go her way in the boy department.
"Writing songs has taught me a lot," Taylor said. "One of the hardest lessons to learn in life is there's sometimes nothing you can do to make someone like you if they don't. It's okay to let that go."
What do you think of Taylor writing songs to get a guy's attention? 
Oh My God!!!!!!!!!!!!! did that seriously happened 

No comments:

Post a Comment